Retail Vendor Signup


Join Our Business Expo Retail Tent at the Idaho® Potato Drop

Get Exposure in Our Heated Tent

It’s a very exciting time in Boise! The Idaho® Potato Drop has returned and we are expecting an enormous crowd for the event. We need experienced, agile and excited vendors to enhance our event and serve the community at large. In its inaugural year, the Idaho® Potato Drop had over 40,000 attendees and received national/world media attention. 2020 is expected to be much larger!

Idaho New Year’s Commission, LLC invites you to apply to be a part of this amazing event. License numbers are required. If you need information about any specific license, please refer to the information below. All license information must be available at the time of application. Please contact us if you have any issues with this requirement.

* Please Note: If you plan on selling products/merchandise at the Idaho® Potato Drop , the state of Idaho requires all vendors to fill out a ST-124 Idaho State Tax Declaration form. If you request a temporary seller’s permit to sell merch, you must also return a completed copy of the ST-124 form after the New Year is over, even if no sales where made. If you have questions please feel free to contact Sandy ( at the Idaho States Tax Commission.

  • Temporary Event ID #664010752

Join Team Potato For Company Exposure

By becoming one of our featured businesses in the Retail Tent, your logo will be featured on our vendor page with a link to your company website, PLUS you will be interviewed during the event and live streamed to our social media accounts. We will also feature your business in a social media posts promoted to our followers.

What’s Included

We will do all the heavy lifting for the event, the tent and heat will all be set up prior to your arrival. The table and chairs are included in your registration. You will want to bring your own promotional material to best highlight your company, plus an activity for the kids with gifts or candy. It is sure to make you a star.


  • If you do not have a valid Idaho Sales Tax ID you must file for a temporary seller’s permit. Information about temporary seller’s permits can be found here.
  • Complete your Idaho Sales Tax Declaration ST-124