Retail Vendor Signup
Join Our Business Expo at the Idaho® Potato Drop
The Idaho® Potato Drop has returned and we are expecting an enormous crowd for the event. We need experienced, agile and excited vendors to enhance our event and serve the community at large. In its inaugural year, the Idaho® Potato Drop had over 40,000 attendees and received national/world media attention.
Idaho New Year’s Commission, LLC invites you to apply to be a part of this amazing event. License numbers are required. If you need information about any specific license, please refer to the information below. All license information must be available at the time of application. Please contact us if you have any issues with this requirement.
* Please Note: If you plan on selling products/merchandise at the Idaho® Potato Drop , the state of Idaho requires all vendors to fill out a ST-124 Idaho State Tax Declaration form. If you request a temporary seller’s permit to sell merch, you must also return a completed copy of the ST-124 form after the New Year is over, even if no sales where made. If you have questions please feel free to contact Sandy (Sandra.Jordan@tax.idaho.gov) at the Idaho States Tax Commission.
- If you do not have a valid Idaho Sales Tax ID you must file for a temporary seller’s permit. Information about temporary seller’s permits can be found here.
- Complete your Idaho Sales Tax Declaration ST-124
- Temporary Event ID #1412169728
PARTICIPANTS need to do the following:
- Go to tax.idaho.gov/GoToTAP and under “Sellers and Promoters” click “Register as a Temporary Seller or Promoter.”
- Choose “Seller WITH Event ID” > “Next”
- Choose “I am going to an event” > “Next”
- Enter the Event ID > “Next” (#1412169728)
- Enter your Seller Information > “Next”
- Choose Purpose: “I am not making taxable sales,” “I have a regular permit” or “I need a temporary permit.” > “Next”
- Review your entry > “Submit”
- Check your email account for further instructions or attached Temporary Sellers Permit (if applicable).
YES, all participants need to register but NO, Regular Sales & Use Tax holders do NOT need a Temp Permit.
More information is available on our website at tax.idaho.gov/pse1.
Join Team Potato For Company Exposure
By becoming one of our featured businesses in the Retail Tent, your logo will be featured on our vendor page with a link to your company website, PLUS you will be interviewed during the event and live streamed to our social media accounts. We will also feature your business in a social media posts promoted to our followers.