Food Vendor Forms
REQUIRED FORMS FOR THE 2019
Idaho® Potato Drop
Apply for the 2019 Idaho® Potato Drop
- If you do not have a current Eating & Drinking license, please learn more and apply here (applications are processed at Boise City Hall).
- If you are not regularly licensed through the Central District Health (or reciprocal agency such as Southwest District Health), find more information about the Temporary Food Establishment by clicking here.
- Temporary Event Food Establishment License Application is found by clicking here.
- If you do not have a valid Idaho Sales Tax ID you must file for a temporary seller’s permit.
Information about temporary seller’s permits can be found here.
- Complete your Idaho Sales Tax Declaration ST-124