Food Vendor Forms
REQUIRED FORMS FOR THE 2024
Idaho® Potato Drop
Once you hit submit on the signup form you will be redirected to a new page to pay your vendor fees to complete your sign up for Idaho®️ Potato Drop 2023-2024 Food Vendor
Apply for the 2024 Idaho® Potato Drop
- If you do not have a current Eating & Drinking license, please learn more and apply here (applications are processed at Boise City Hall).
- If you are not regularly licensed through the Central District Health (or reciprocal agency such as Southwest District Health), find more information about the Temporary Food Establishment by clicking here.
- Temporary Event Food Establishment License Application is found by clicking here.
- If you do not have a valid Idaho Sales Tax ID you must file for a temporary seller’s permit.
Information about temporary seller’s permits can be found here.
- Complete your Idaho Sales Tax Declaration ST-124
- Temporary Event ID #1412169728
PARTICIPANTS need to do the following:
- Go to tax.idaho.gov/GoToTAP and under “Sellers and Promoters” click “Register as a Temporary Seller or Promoter.”
- Choose “Seller WITH Event ID” > “Next”
- Choose “I am going to an event” > “Next”
- Enter the Event ID > “Next” (#1412169728)
- Enter your Seller Information > “Next”
- Choose Purpose: “I am not making taxable sales,” “I have a regular permit” or “I need a temporary permit.” > “Next”
- Review your entry > “Submit”
- Check your email account for further instructions or attached Temporary Sellers Permit (if applicable).
YES, all participants need to register but NO, Regular Sales & Use Tax holders do NOT need a Temp Permit.
More information is available on our website at tax.idaho.gov/pse1.