Food Vendor Forms

Idaho® Potato Drop

Apply for the 2023 Idaho® Potato Drop

  • If you do not have a current Eating & Drinking license, please learn more and apply here (applications are processed at Boise City Hall).
  • If you are not regularly licensed through the Central District Health (or reciprocal agency such as Southwest District Health), find more information about the Temporary Food Establishment by clicking here.
  • Temporary Event Food Establishment License Application is found by clicking here.
  • If you do not have a valid Idaho Sales Tax ID you must file for a temporary seller’s permit.
    Information about temporary seller’s permits can be found here.
  • Complete your Idaho Sales Tax Declaration ST-124
  • Temporary Event ID #664010752